- Established Kosei Denki Corporation in Nakamura Ward, Nagoya City
Established Kosei Denki LLC factory in Hachiman, Ichinomiya City
Established second factory in Hachiman, Ichinomiya City
- Constructed head office building at Kinsaku-cho 4-7, Kita Ward, Nagoya City
- Merged manufacturing division with the factory at Kosei Denki LLC
Changed company name to Kosei Co., Ltd. and moved head office to Hachiman, Ichinomiya City
- Acquired space for head office and factory in Higashishima-cho, Ichinomiya City due to business expansion, and relocated
- Increased the capital to 1,500 million yen.
- Changed company name to CORNET Co., Ltd.
Completed new head office building and opened new factory
- Completed and opened Kawashima factory
- Established and opened CORNET Techno Center within Kagoshima Brain Center Co., Ltd.
- Changed Techno Center’s name to CORNET System Products Co., Ltd.
- Started production in Taiwan with production partners (洋保有限公司 / 亞邦實業有限公司)
- Established Taiwanese subsidiary, 台湾科奈徳股份有限公司
- ISO9001 certified (CORNET)
Increased the capital to 3,332 million yen.
- Became a KDDI Mobile Solution Partner
- acquired Siemens SPP
ISO9001 certified (台湾科奈徳)
Original product Moducon Remoto announced
- acquired Yaskawa Electric SI
Joined MECHATROLINK Members Association
Changed company name from CORNET System Products to CORNET System
Completed new CORNET factory
- Certified as ADVANTECH Solution Partner
Developed original microorganism concentrator
- ISO 14000 certified
Certified as HMS Solution Partner
Established local subsidiary in China (太倉科奈徳電気有限公司)
- CORNET Co., Ltd. and CORNET System Co., Ltd. started fresh as members of IDEC Group
- Merged CORNET System Co., Ltd. with CORNET Co., Ltd. and created an environment where we could promptly provide solutions in our business
Changed the end of our fiscal period from December to March
- Changed company name to IDEC Factory Solutions Corporation
Opened Cooperative Safety Robot Technical Center in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture
- Acquired system business from IDEC Corporation in transfer
Acquired EAS business (library system business) from IDEC Systems & Controls Corporation in transfer
- Transferred 台湾和泉電気股份有限公司, IDEC Group’s Taiwan distributor, to 台湾和泉電気股份有限公司 and merged them
- Completed new factory in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture, and opened it on April 2021, 4
- Acquired business from Squse Inc. and opened it as our Kyoto Office on April 2021, 4