- Established Kosei Denki Corporation in Nakamura Ward, Nagoya City
Established Kosei Denki LLC factory in Hachiman, Ichinomiya City
Established second factory in Hachiman, Ichinomiya City
- Constructed head office building at Kinsaku-cho 4-7, Kita Ward, Nagoya City
- Merged manufacturing division with the factory at Kosei Denki LLC
Changed company name to Kosei Co., Ltd. and moved head office to Hachiman, Ichinomiya City
- Acquired space for head office and factory in Higashishima-cho, Ichinomiya City due to business expansion, and relocated
- Increased the capital to 1,500 million yen.
- Changed company name to CORNET Co., Ltd.
Completed new head office building and opened new factory
- Completed and opened Kawashima factory
- Established and opened CORNET Techno Center within Kagoshima Brain Center Co., Ltd.
- Changed Techno Center’s name to CORNET System Products Co., Ltd.
- Started production in Taiwan with production partners (洋保有限公司 / 亞邦實業有限公司)
- Established Taiwanese subsidiary, 台湾科奈徳股份有限公司
- ISO9001 certified (CORNET)
Increased the capital to 3,332 million yen.
- Became a KDDI Mobile Solution Partner
- acquired Siemens SPP
ISO9001 certified (台湾科奈徳)
Original product Moducon Remoto announced
- acquired Yaskawa Electric SI
Joined MECHATROLINK Members Association
Changed company name from CORNET System Products to CORNET System
Completed new CORNET factory
- Certified as ADVANTECH Solution Partner
Developed original microorganism concentrator
- ISO 14000 certified
Certified as HMS Solution Partner
Established local subsidiary in China (太倉科奈徳電気有限公司)
- CORNET Co., Ltd. and CORNET System Co., Ltd. started fresh as members of IDEC Group
- Konet System Co., Ltd. was integrated into Konet Co., Ltd., and an environment was established to enable the rapid provision of solution business.
Changed the fiscal year-end from December to March
- Changed company name to IDEC Factory Solutions Corporation
Opened Cooperative Safety Robot Technical Center in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture
- Acquired system business from IDEC Corporation in transfer
Acquired EAS business (library system business) from IDEC Systems & Controls Corporation in transfer
- Transferred the business of "Kanatoku Taiwan Co., Ltd." to "Taiwan Izumi Electric Co., Ltd.", the IDEC group's Taiwanese sales company, and integrated and merged.
- Completed new factory in Ichinomiya City, Aichi Prefecture, and opened it on April 2021, 4
Acquired business from Skews Co., Ltd. and started operation as Kyoto office from April 2021, 4
- New head office and new robot center start operation
- Announcement of partnership building declaration